17.12.09

Una buena sacudida


[Y en este enlace, el vídeo original de los suecos The Caesars.
Qué ironía, el cantante se llama César Vidal :)
]

Wind me up, put me down
start me off and watch me go
I'll be running circles around you
sooner than you know
A little off center and i'm out of tune
just kickin this can along the avenue
But I'm alright
Coz it's easy once you know how it's done
you can't stop now it's already begun
you feel it running through your bones
and you jerk it out. Jerk it out.
Shut up, hush your mouth
can't you hear you talk too loud?
No I can't hear nothing
'cause I got my head up in the clouds
I bite off anything that I can chew
I'm chasing cars up and down the avenue
But that's ok
coz it's easy once you know how it's done
you can't stop now it's already begun
you feel it running through your bones
so you jerk it out. Jerk it out.

[The Caesars, Jerk it Out]

No hay comentarios: