2.1.10

Negra sombra


[Dan Auerbach y The Fast Five: Parecen los típicos músicos del metro, pero tocan muy bien. Hay un mendigo en la línea 4 que siempre recita "Negra sombra", de Rosalía de Castro]

The summer sun has got me crazy
Playing tricks with my poor mind
You said you had another man
And I said I guess I didn`t mind
What`s he got that I ain`t got
Besides stability
Can he drive all night and never stop
Well I guess you`ll have to wait and see
I heard a voice call to me
Saying some day you`re gonna be free
Put a dollar in the jukebox
But don`t you play our favorite tune
Cause seeing you dance to that
Is only gonna bring me to ruin
Someday sunny sounds will soothe me
But it won`t happen soon
Cause the cloud you left hanging over
Is raining like a mean monsoon
I heard a voice call to me
Saying some day you`re gonna be free


[Dan Auerbach, Mean Monsoon]

No hay comentarios: